Kevin Potts and Paul Lynch Cambridgebusinessacademy.com SCAM www.thedotcomacademy.com SCAM
It seems that the Cambridgebusinessacademy.com scam website has been shut down, after taking over $3million from subscribers, claiming the website and business has been 'sold'.
On their forum, kevin Potts and Paul Lynch:
honestworkfromhomesuccess.com (scam forum)
A member posted the following and was quickly banned, which is interesting:
You guys seem to have your heads so far in the sand it is unbelievable. Here are the facts about Kevin Potts and Paul Lynch:
On the 07/12/2010 Kevin changed the business name from CAMBRIDGE
BUSINESS ACADEMY LIMITED to KEVIN POTTS CONSULTING LIMITED but the
business is still actually in his name. He is both the director and the
company secretary. It does seem that the business
has been sold BUT it
is looking like he has sold it to himself.
Also on the 27/09/2010 he setup a new company - GLOBAL NET PUBLICATIONS LTD with his daughter as the other director.
The fact that he has been claiming for the last 2 years, that he "only
started making money 7 months ago" should say it all to you. The
website was even registered 2 years before!
Nobody sells a website with so much traffic, and rankings, and then
places a holding page on it, screwing all their masses of subscribers.
It would seem that on 24/09/2010 Paul setup his own academy DOT COM ACADEMY LTD - thedotcomacademy.com
He looks as though he is also going into the video market with another
new business setup on the 27/09/2010 - EXTREME VIDEO MEDIA LTD - extremevideomedia.com(Paul Lynch owns this and uses himself as a client testimonial !!!).
Paul will know exactly what is happening with Kevin Potts. Don't
forget, it was not that long ago that they were both squealing like
children, drinking champagne after watching those poor souls pay them $3million for the (cough) 'Churchill Apprenticeship'
Talk about being lead down the garden path. This whole forum is
dictated by those two guys, with more 'smoke and mirrors' than a smoke
and mirrors factory!
CAMBRIDGE BUSINESS ACADEMY sold? Don't believe a word of it. The
Churchill Apprenticeship made them $3million+ They boasted about it on
an article on the site, and that is a lot of money not to be tempted to
close down a limited company, or pretend to sell it on.
Come on forum members, you know exactly what has happened here.
For all those who were scammed out of their Â£20,000+ VAT
Here is Paul Lynchs address to go round and speak to him and ask him why he and Kevin Potts scammed you:
Paul Lynch 42 Durham Road Wilpshire, Blackburn Lancashire United Kingdom BB1 9NH
Notice Paul Lynch's extention, all paid with scammed monies from the payments.
Here is Kevin Potts address to go round and speak to him, and ask him why he and Paul Lynch have scammed you:
Kevin Potts. 13 BEAUMONT ROAD, CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, , CB1 8PU
Now go and get your money back!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Subscription Scam
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..."
- "During my BCNH diploma in Nutritional Therapy I dropped out, because I felt deceived by BCNH, due to concerns related to: 1) lack of transparency, 2) inadequate teaching methodologies, expertise..."
- "bratford exchange sold forever in mothers heart personalised braclet for me and the braclet started fading after 2months and i contacted them but they refuse to answer me they said..."
- "I booked an appointment with 'Total Car Recovery' to have my car towed on Weds 26th Sept. The deadline for the job to be completed was 11am, so they gave..."
- "Ok heres the thing , i had heard so many negative things about this product and its CEO who I believe is based in Florida,but like a fool out of..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."